Thursday 18 April 2013

My Favourite Spring Polishes

This spring I have three favourite nail polishes, I am in love with all the pastel shades this season.

 
 Two of the polishes are by Nails Inc. They are one of my favourite Polish brands and I love how their polishes are named after places in London. The first one is a neon shade called Portobello which is a neon coral. This one would be lovely for summer also.

 
 Next by Nails Inc. is a new trend shade called Royal Botanical Gardens and it is the perfect mint shade. It just reminds me of spring and mint is my favourite colour at the moment (if you couldn't tell by my blog) and it reminds me of mint ice cream (maybe because of the sticker on the lid?). This is the most worn of the three, I just love it!!
 
 
 Lastly is a Revlon nail enamel called Lilac Pastelle the name is self explanatory its lilac and its pastelle! I think I won this nail polish in a Youtube giveaway by Vinny littlemissstyleguru (you should subscribe to her on youtube she's fab!)
 
 
 
Lovebudgetbeauty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment