Friday 12 April 2013

First Impressions On The e.l.f Makeup Brushes

This blog post is going to be about my first impressions on the e.l.f brushes that I purchased recently. I ordered off their website www.eyeslipsface.co.uk which was easy to do as you can use paypal, their delivery for UK standard was reasonable and came quite quickly. The ones that I bought where from their standard range at £1.50 each which is amazing value for makeup brushes. They have a studio line which is a little more expensive but only by a few pounds so still really good value. I got the concealer brush, eye crease brush, blending eye brush, bronzing brush and the fan brush (in order of the picture bellow).

 

 
They feel good quality for the price and I really like the white handles which look professional. The two eye brushes shed the littlest amount but that was expected for £1.50, the bronzing brush and fan brush have not shed yet but they did need neatening with a pair of scissors and they aren't the softest of brushes but overall I must say I am happy with them and I think for anyone just starting out with makeup or just someone who doesn't want to spend a lot on makeup brushes these will be perfect for you. Lovebudgetbeauty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment