Thursday 18 April 2013

April Glossybox

My Glossybox came this morning so I thought I would do a post about it, I think every time I get a Glossybox I will share what I got. I was excited for this box to come because it is the Pearl Lowe edition box. I love the look of this box it is so pretty and is definitely going to replace the ordinary pink one I have on my vanity.
 
 
 
So when I opened my box the first two things that jumped out at me where the Essie polish and the Illamasqua pencil. I don't own either of these brands and I was praying that the polish was "bikini so teeny" and it was! I was over the moon that I got the shade I have oggled in Superdrug for such a long time. I was curious of the Illamasqua pencil because I know it is an expensive brand in my eyes so I was happy to receive something that I would never purchase. The pencil is multipurpose for eyes, lips and brows, I got medium brown which I will be using for my brows.
 
 
 
Next was a perfume by Yves Rocher called So Elixir Purple, I'm not keen on getting perfume samples because usually they are those crappy little samples on a card. This one was so cute because it is a miniature of the full size bottle and it smells really nice (I'm not good at describing scents sorry)
 
 
The last two products are a hand cream and a body butter which I am not too fussed about. The hand cream is by Crabtree & Evelyn and is called Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy, it is a nice thick formula and smells nice so it will probably get used and the body butter by Nip+Fab is called Pistachio Sundae. I am not really keen on this fragrance as it is sickly but I'm sure my mam will take it off my hands.
 
 
So overall I am happy with my April Glossybox. Even better still I redeemed my glossydots so I got it for free!
 
Lovebudgetbeauty <3

2 comments:

  1. Great box! I still havnt got my Glossybox, don't know I always receive mine late! :(
    Pistashio sundae sounds lush! Luv crabtree and evelyn hand creams and I hope I get that Essie polish too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not keen on the scent of the pistachio stuff its very sickly, and Im starting to love the hand cream Iv been using it every day :) x

      Delete